Professional Development Seminar
FPRA Ocala Chapter and
the Association of Florida Colleges
Communications and Marketing Commission present
This annual professional development seminar on April 1, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the College of Central Florida will feature the use of innovative tools to inform and inspire our audiences to take action.
Don’t miss out on this full day of professional development packed that includes two general session speakers and five breakout sessions with information on emerging trends in the changing market along with traditional and new media communication elements.
Hear sessions from:
Jeromy Williams, Owner and Operator of Chick-fil-A Ocala on what every communicator needs to have in their toolbox for life.
- Joe Hice, APR, CPRC from the University of South Florida on disruptive branding in a university environment.
- Travis Jordan, Selina Starling, Ayanna Young from Tallahassee Community College about a year-round integrated marketing campaign that has created booming awareness and increased web traffic.
- Colleen Thayer, APR, CPRC from cjt Strategies LLC on the evolution of an internal communications program.
- Hardy Smith, Hardy Smith Consulting on how to use self-awareness as personal and professional asset
- Chris Thomes, Daytona State College on the techniques Gulf Coast State College used to communicate with their team, their students and the community after Hurricane Michael destroyed a large part of their campus.
- Tammy Gantt, Florida Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association and Sean Kaplan, Kaplan Media on how the horse capital of the world grew among one of the standout brands in Florida.
- Greg Turchetta, Florida SouthWestern State College shares the importance of telling our own success stories
- Scott Blades, Rise Up Solutions presents about the mirage of multi-tasking and finding your focus, flow and finish line.
- Katie Monfet, Eastern Florida State College shares navigating the dreaded the social media audit
- Selina Staring, Tallahassee Community College addresses the importance of tracking what matters with Google Analytics.
…. and more!
$65 for FPRA/AFC members and $80 for nonmembers through Jan. 31
$85 for FPRA/AFC members and $100 for nonmembers through March 15
$100 for FPRA/AFC members and $120 for nonmembers through March 27 when registration closes
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Half Day sessions Morning or Afternoon are available for $50 for FPRA/AFC Members and $65 for Nonmembers
Courtyard by Marriott Ocala 3412 SW 38th Ave, Ocala, Fl 34474
$96 per night
Need more information, contact Tina Banner, APR, CPRC at email@example.com.