Professional Development Seminar
FPRA Ocala Chapter and
the Association of Florida Colleges
Communications and Marketing Commission present
This event is being offered virtually throughout the month of June.
Join us for this annual professional development seminar as we feature a variety of speakers throughout the month of June to learn about the use of innovative tools to inform and inspire our audiences to take action.
Don’t miss out on some incredible professional development with information on emerging trends in the changing market along with traditional and new media communication elements.
Hear sessions from:
- Wednesday, June 3, at 10 a.m. Hardy Smith, Hardy Smith Consulting on how to use self-awareness as personal and professional asset
- Thursday, June 4, at 2 p.m. Breanna Perry, Pasco-Hernando State College on engaging your audience with free tech tools.
- Monday, June 8, at 3 p.m. Chris Thomes, Daytona State College on the techniques Gulf Coast State College used to communicate with their team, their students and the community after Hurricane Michael destroyed a large part of their campus.
- Tuesday, June 9, at 10:30 a.m. Megan Richardson, DynamicCorp presents about communicating and working effectively with all generations.
- Thursday, June 11, at 9 a.m.Jeromy Williams, Owner and Operator of Chick-fil-A Ocala on what every communicator needs to have in their toolbox for life.
- Tuesday, June 16, at 3 p.m. Colleen Thayer, APR, CPRC from cjt Strategies LLC on the evolution of an internal communications program.
- Wednesday, June 17, at 10 a.m. Joe Hice, APR, CPRC from the University of South Florida on disruptive marketing and the branding process.
- Tuesday, June 23, at noon Greg Turchetta, Florida SouthWestern State College shares the importance of telling our own success stories.
- Wednesday, June 24, at 2 p.m. Selina Staring, Tallahassee Community College addresses the importance of tracking what matters with Google Analytics.
- Thursday, June 25, at 2 p.m.Travis Jordan, Selina Starling, Ayanna Young from Tallahassee Community College about a year-round integrated marketing campaign that has created booming awareness and increased web traffic.
Full access is $65 for FPRA/AFC members and $75 for nonmembers
Participants will receive their program and goodie bag in the mail prior to the event.
Need more information, contact Tina Banner, APR, CPRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.