Image Awards Workshops
The FPRA Image Awards recognize the best in research, strategy, implementation and execution in the public relations profession. Image Awards competitions are conducted in the spring at the chapter level and recognize the area’s best work in four main divisions:
- Public Relations Programs
- Collateral of Public Relations
- Audio/Visual Tools of Public Relations
- Student Projects in Public Relations
Generally, entries come from within the host chapter or its local community, but the competitions are not restricted to those entries. An entry consists of a two-page summary of the program, tool or project and supporting materials. Judges for the local competition are qualified, experienced, and accomplished PR professionals from a neighboring FPRA Chapter. Judges must have achieved their Accreditation in Public Relations.
Learn more about Image Awards at an upcoming workshop.
Register to attend, by clicking on the workshop topic.
- Wednesday, Jan. 13, at noon, online: What is Image? What should I enter?
- Thursday, Feb. 4, at noon, online: Reviewing the two-page summary and supporting materials
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, at noon, online: Two-page summary critiques
After registering for this event, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions about Image Awards, contact Tina Banner, APR, CPRC.